-
April 15th, 2007, 02:29 PM
#1
Inactive Member
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#98FB98" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
You Are 60% Weird
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#CAFBCA">
<center>
</center>
<font color="#000000">
You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">How Weird Are You?</div>
That *is* weird.
-
April 16th, 2007, 12:00 AM
#2
Inactive Member
OOOOOOOOOOOOoo
T
T Boobie ROLLS..........
OK just kidding!!!
-
April 16th, 2007, 12:03 AM
#3
-
April 16th, 2007, 02:17 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I still don't quite know which answers make you weird and which don't. Although I suspect that liking vanilla over chocolate is blasphemy to many women.
And I never stiff waiters. Only once, when I was running low on money and had the steak and had like a 1.3 percent tip left. But, in my defense, the service wasn't that great either. And waiters get paid well enough in this country.
-
April 16th, 2007, 02:53 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I chose the vanilla.... [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
April 17th, 2007, 12:47 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#98FB98" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
You Are 60% Weird
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#CAFBCA">
<center>
</center>
<font color="#000000">
You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">How Weird Are You?</div>
-
April 18th, 2007, 01:07 PM
#7
Inactive Member
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#98FB98" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
You Are 30% Weird
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#CAFBCA">
<center>
</center>
<font color="#000000">
Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">How Weird Are You?</div>
-
April 18th, 2007, 04:31 PM
#8
Inactive Member
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#98FB98" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
You Are 50% Weird
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#CAFBCA">
<center>
</center>
<font color="#000000">
Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">How Weird Are You?</div>
-
April 19th, 2007, 07:56 AM
#9
Inactive Member
You chose vanilla? I thought all women loved chocolate more. Or maybe that's a stereotype. Maybe not all women shriek at the sight of a mouse either. I keep wondering what makes you weird. It's a strange test. Does it matter if you sleep naked or not? And it's only natural to speed up at yellow. I think it's weird to slow down. Is that weird? Or is this just some random set of questions with a timer and the longer you take to mull them over, the weirder you are?
-
April 19th, 2007, 02:52 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I like chocolate just not chocolate ice cream. I slow for yellows unless I am to far in then I gas.
i have to agree though...I want to know what kinda of curve these little quizzes are grading on???
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks